miercuri, 29 ianuarie 2014

We Could Talk with Those Students

Comenius Week


       During the visit of the foreign delegations from Sweden, Turkey, Spain and Lithuania in Romania I was very excited. Because at that time we could talk to those students from other countries. I liked this experience because we were able to organise many activities such as: plays, contests, projects, trips and others. Even if I did not participate in all the activities of the Comenius project I liked very much this week and I wish I could participate in the future in other European partnerships.




                                                           Saptamana Comenius  
    In timpul vizitei strainilor din proiectul  Comenius in Romania, am fost foarte entuziasmata . Deoarece  in acea perioada noi am vorbit cu elevi din alte tari.
    Mi-a  placut aceasta experienta intruat am organizat multe activitati ca piese de teatru, proiecte, excursii si altele. Chiar daca nu am participat la toate activitatiile, mi-a placut foarte  mult aceasta saptamana. 

Roxana Cabel, XI B

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu