miercuri, 29 ianuarie 2014

The Best Week

Comenius Week



                 That week was the best in the first semester! I have nothing to complain of. I met a lot of new people and made new friends. The Spanish, the Swedish, the Lithuanians and the teachers from the Turkish delegations stayed at a hotel in Sambata Complex. The students from Turkey stayed at host families here in Fagaras

By Tuesday the delegations visited our town and school and I think they liked what they saw. On Wednesday, after the project contest at school we went to the Stronghold of Fagaras and there each delegation had to present a play. After that, we went to a restaurant where we had an after party. All I can say is that the students loved it and some teachers danced and laughed with us. They liked the music and the atmosphere and even the traditional food, I think.

On a few nights we meet and went out with the Turkish students to show them the town and the places were we spend our free time in weekends for example. On Thursday my colleagues went on a trip to Sighisoara with the delegations. I heard it was fun. On Friday we went to the Bran Castle where the famous Vlad Tepes a.k.a. Dracula lived for some time.  On Saturday we went to Sibiu city were we visited a few museums and had lunch. On the way home, we stopped at Balea Lake up in the mountains. We could buy souvenirs and take pictures.

That is a week I will never forget. I’ve made a lot of new friends especially from Turkey and Lithuania. Even now, after months I still keep in touch with them.



                                                                        Arthur Ungur,
                                                             XI B, CNRN

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu